- Before Starting Make Sure Battery Is Charged Enough ( Atleast 50% )
- Power Off Your Phone Completely.
- Press Volume Up + Home + Power Buttons simultaneously to get into Recovery mode.
- Now Select " wipe data/factory reset " from recovery options by using volume down key.
- and press power button once to confirm and u will see next screen with options.
- Now Select "Yes -- Delete All User Data.." from next screen by using volume down key.
- and press power button once to confirm.
- Now Phone Will Start Deleting All Your User Data and Restore Defaults Your Phone To Factory Condition.
- After Complete Reset , Your Phone Will Come Back To Home.
- Now Press Power Button Once To Reboot Your Phone Into Normal.
Backup Your All Your Important Data First.
Method Is Tested but still Do At Your Own Risk
Like Comment Share