Supported Samsung Galaxy S7 Models:
Note #1: Only Above Listed Models Is Supported-If U Have An Other Model Then Stop ( U Can Check Your Phone Exact Model In Phone Settings>About Phone ) and Wait For That Model To Be Supported ( U Can Also Request Unsupported Model By Commenting Below )
Download Required Files:
Note #2:- Before Proceedding Make Sure U Backuped All Your Important Data and Your Battery Is Charged Enough ( Need Atleast 60% ) and Use Good USB Cable ( Don,t Use USB Hubs For Better Work )
Note #3:- Before Proceeding I Would Like To Tell U Plz Stop Here IF U Don,t Know What Is Rooting ?or What Is TWRP ?
Note #4:- Your Warranty Will Be Void After Rooting,this method is safe and tested but still Do At Your OWN Risk I,m not responsible for any damage of your phone
Instructions To Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy S7:
- GO TO Settings > About Phone , Tap Of "Software INFO" then Tap On "Build number" about 7 times untill it says "Devolper Mode Has Been Turned ON".
- Now Tap The Back Button Twice and U Will See "Devolper Options" In Setting Menu.Tap On It.
- Make Sure "OEM unlock" Is Checked ON.
- Power OFF Your Phone.Then Press and Hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button Together for about 5-7 seconds untill u see blue warning screen,then release all buttons.
- Press Volume Up Button Once To Get Phone In "Odin Mode".
- Now Connect A Micro USB Cable from your phone to the computer/laptop.
- Extract the ODIN zip file and you should get a folder with ODIN program. Double-click on the ODIN_3.10.x.exe file to run the ODIN program.
- U Should See A Blue Highlighted box In Odin ( IF Not Then U Need To Install Samsung USB Drivers ).
- Now Click On "AP" Button and Browse Your Download Folder and Select TWRP For Samsung Galaxy S7 ( Which U Have Downloaded Earlier )
- Hit The Start Button.Now Odin Will Start Installing TWRP On Your Samsung Galaxy S7 and After Installation Complete Your Phone Will Reboot To Normal.
- Copy the BETA SuperSU zip file and the file “no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip” to anywhere on your S7 Storage.
- Power OFF Your Phone.Now Press and Volume Up + Home + Power Button Together For 7 Seconds Untill U See TWRP Recovery Mode.
- From TWRP Choose "Install"
- Choose the “no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip” file and swipe to install
- Choose the “Beta-Super-SU-v2.68-xxx.zip” file and swipe to install
- Choose “Reboot System” to reboot.
- After Complete Start U Will Find Super SU Apk In Your Phone.
- Congrats U Done it.
- U Can Check Root Status By Installing Root Checker From PlayStore ( Optional )
If Any Question - Plz Comment Below I Will Try To Answer Your Questions As Soon As Possible.