Model: Noir S2
Android ver: Lollipop v5.1
Instructions To Flash Qmobile Noir S2 - Unbrick - Fix Hang On Logo - Slow Running etc
- Power on your PC as this process will require a PC, USB cable and Qmobile.
- Download Drivers (both 1 and 2) , Flashtool and Qmobile stock ROM from the link given above.
- Extract Drivers zip file in a folder
- Install Drivers and after installation reboot your PC once.
- Now you have to extract Flashtool and Run Flash_tool.exe
- Extract Stock ROM rar file in a folder.
- Click on Download tab in flashtool and click on Scatter-Loading
- Now browse to the ROM folder and select MT6582_Android_scatter.txt and click Open
- Now you have to Click on Download button.
- Power off your Qmobile Noir S2 and take out its battery for a couple of seconds.
- Put the phone’s battery back in and connect your Mobile with PC using USB Cable.
- If everything goes well, you’ll see the progress bar and upon completion you’ll see Green Circle.
- Now you can Safely Remove your Phone from PC and power it on.
Congratulation, You have successfully Installed.