Qmobile X2i 3G Hard Reset
Why Hard Reset Your X2i 3G ?
with Hard Reset U Can:
- Remove Pattern Lock
- Remove Security Locks
- Remove Password or Pin Locks
- Fix Hang On Logo or Boot loop Problem
- Remove Google Account / too many Pattern Problem
warning: all userdata will delete after hard reset
How To Hard Reset ?
- Your Phone Battery Must Be Charged At least 30%
- Turn Off Your Phone Completely
- Press and Hold Volume Down Button and then press power button until u see mobile light on but no display
- now release power button.after 15 seconds u will see two option in mmi test mode:
- now click on SMT option
- After Click On SMT Option U Will See Some Options (See Below Pic)
- Now Select Last Option "Restore the factory settings"
- Now Again Click On Restore The Factory Settings (From Next Window) .
- You Are Done now your Qmobile X2i 3G will restart automatically.
photo credits : mobile Flickr