How To Jailbreak Your Iphone On IOS 9 (All Gsm Solutions)
Instructions To Jailbreak IOS 9 :
These are instructions on how to jailbreak the iPhone 6s Plus, 6s, 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s on iOS 9.0 - 9.0.2 using Pangu9 for Windows...
If you aren't already at iOS 9.0.2 we suggest upgrading to the latest firmware using iTunes.
- Create an All Gsm Solutions folder on your desktop and download the latest version of Pangu into the folder. If your download is a zip file then extract the archive into the same folder.
- Tap Settings from your Settings then select Touch ID & Passcode. Turn Passcode Off if it is enabled.
- Press the Settings button at the top left to return to the Settings menu. Choose iCloud from the Settings menu then select Find My iPhone from the iCloud menu. Ensure the Find My iPhone switch is the Off position.
Return to the Settings menu by tapping the iCloud then Settings buttons at the top left of the screen. Then enable Airplane Mode by tapping the Airplane Mode switch.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer via a USB cable, launch iTunes, and perform a manual backup. It is very important that you remember to backup your device before continuing as you could lose your data if the jailbreak process does not complete successfully.
- Double click the Pangu executable from the All Gsm Solutions folder on your desktop to launch the application.
- You will notice the device is detected by the software. Uncheck the PP checkbox then click the large Start Jailbreak button to begin your jailbreak.
- You will be prompted to confirm that you've backed up your device and that it's in Airplane Mode, click the Already Did button (the one on the right) to continue.
- The Pangu app will now begin the jailbreak process.
- Your device will reboot and at the 65% mark, you will be asked to renable Airplane Mode.
- At the 75% mark, launch the Pangu app from the Main Menu then tap Accept. When prompted tap OK to allow Pangu access to your photos.
- Once the jailbreak has completed successfully, your iPhone will reboot and a Cydia app will appear on your Main Menu (SpringBoard).
- *A big thanks to the Pangu team and all the others who contributed to this jailbreak.
Orignally Posted By : Iclarified